01. Airport picks and drops by private vehicle
02. Accommodation in Kathmandu at three star stander hotels with breakfast
03. Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara valley above mentioned itinerary with local guide.
04. Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
05. Accommodation in tea house runs by local people during trek.
06. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking including drinks Tea/coffee.
07. Experienced government license holder trek guide and porter to carry your luggage.
08. Accommodation, food, drinks, salary, insurance, transportation of trek guide and porter
09. Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
10. All local transports by private car/van/bus.
11. Annapurna national park entry permits.
12. TIMS Card (Trekker’s Information Management System card)
13. All additional government tax
01. Nepal entry visa fee
02. International /Domestic any air fare.
03. Travelers insurance (compulsory)
04. Alcohol, hot and cold drinks)
05. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
06. All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike etc.