01. Airport picks and drops by private vehicle
02. Accommodation in Kathmandu at three star hotels with breakfast
03. One full day sightseeing in UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu valley with city guide
04. Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu
05. Full board camping trek, (two mean tent, Dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, table chair,) Necessary camping equipment.
06. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking serves by trekking cook crow.
07. Experienced government license holder trek guide and cook crows and supporter porters.
08. Accommodation, food, drinks, salary, insurance, transportation of trek guide and porter
09. Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
10. All transports by private car/van/bus.
11. All necessary paper works and national park entry permits/Kanchenjunga special trekking permits.
12. TIMS Card (Trekker’s Information Management System card)
13. All additional government tax
14. Domestic air fare including airport tax.
01. Nepal entry visa fee (USD 40 for 30 days from date of issue)
02. International air fare and airport departure tax
03. Travelers insurance (compulsory)